February 11, 2011

Posted Pic!

In the last post I totally forgot to give the meaning behind the photo I added! The picture was taken by one of my wonderfully long arms in Ault Park here in Cincinnati.

It was during or first visit in town on our quest to find the perfect house. The park is huge and has a beautiful grand pavilion. We were told it's a wonderful place for a wedding in the spring and summer. Maybe we'll have to sneak by a few this summer!:)There are overlooks and great walking trails as well!

Hopefully when it warms up we'll be able to experience all it's greatness! Maybe as soon as next week when the temperatures will be in the 50's!!!!! Call me excited about that! Kody and I just may have to have a mommy & puppy park day!!

Happy Friday and hope everyone has a great weekend! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment