February 09, 2011

I'm a Cincinnati slacker!


Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! We've been in Cincinnati for over 2 weeks now and I am just now updating everyone on our progress! My plan was to keep you up to date but sadly I've failed. So hopefully with this post, more will continuously come!

Well here is a short version of our adventures here: We moved out of our apartment, spent a few days at my parents house, took an 8 hour trip with the cat & dog in tow, spent a few nights in a hotel room with 2 pets, finally made it to our house, all our belongings showed up on our truck safe and sound, spent one week unpacking and organizing, Dustin started work and I started as his chauffeur, met a few new friends in town, joined a gym, and have been on a few interviews. Wheeww! I think that's the quickest version of the last few weeks possible!

So far we love our cute little house. Kody is truly in love with his new backyard. We have seen snowflakes at least twice a week! I am still in the honeymoon stage with the snow. Although I am skeptical that this excitement will ever wear off. Dustin is getting the hang of his new job and getting some great bank experience.

I've had time to go out and explore the town. We have a great shopping center right behind our house that has almost anything we could need! Our neighborhood has a "square" which has cute boutiques, local restaurants, and galleries. Every neighborhood close by has a square so we have so many opportunities to explore new restaurants and bars and shops!

I hope to keep everyone updated with what's going on with us here! Let's hope I get better than I have been! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment