July 07, 2010

Day of Reflecting on Inspiration

So today I am feeling a little inspirational! My husband has a phone interview for a great job today and I spent last night trying to inspire him and have just continued that feeling through today as I wait to hear how it went!

We watched an inspirational movie last night, Mr.Holland's Opus. It was a great movie that neither one of us had seen before and we really were inspired (mission accomplished!!!). If you haven't seen it, it's a must see in my book. And even better, the city where the movie takes place...It just tied everything together without us even realizing. Coincidence? Only time will tell.

I also cooked us dinner, not a big thing to many but in our house, this was Huge! :) I cooked my mom's famous chicken casserole. Dustin loves when I make this because it's so undeniably yummy! And I had to add fresh corn on the cob for the fun of it!

So continuing on with the inspiration for my husband, I've gathered a few great quotes that are both motivational and inspirational. I was moved by a few of these and really wanted to share for Dustin and any one else who is reading that may need a little kick-in-the-butt, pick-me-up!
So enjoy and I hope you get something out of these! Sorry there are no authors, I wasn't planning on using these here. :)

- If you do not hope,
you will not find what is beyond your hopes.

- First say to yourself what you would be;
then do what you have to do.

- They can because they think they can.

- The thing always happens that you really believe in;
and the belief in a thing makes it happen.

- So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key.

- Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen.
Keep in the sunlight.

- If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it.

- The pessimist see difficulty in every opportunity.
The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

- Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.


Now go...Be inspired!!!


SheLCeri

0 comments:

Post a Comment