July 20, 2010

New Background

Found a new background this morning?

What do you think? I'm still trying to find a true direction for my blog theme. I'm not sure this is a perfect fit but it's cute for now!

Along with finding the perfect background, I am also trying to find the direction I want to go with the blog and topics. I want everything to be unified. So there are things going on now with my life that will control this...So right now it's just a waiting game. Hopefully, in the meantime I'll have topics and thoughts that I will want to share with you.

Until then, I came across this website today....Should put a smile on your face!
www.cuteoverload.com

SheLCheri

2 comments:

Dustin said...

I like the old one better. This one has... well, not much.

SheLCheri said...

Yeah I agree, I liked the other one but I didn't love it! So I'm stil looking but this one's fun for now! :)

Post a Comment